Appleshaw Village Hall is the centre of the community for Appleshaw, Redenham and surrounding areas.
Appleshaw Village Hall Charity is run by a voluntary management committee and friends for the villages of Appleshaw and Redenham and surrounding communities.
‘Our main purpose is the provision and maintenance of a village hall for the use of the inhabitants of the Parish of Appleshaw without distinction of political, religious or other opinions, including use for meetings, lectures and classes, and other forms of recreation and leisure time occupations, with the object of improving the conditions of life for the said inhabitants.’
Click the button below to find out more about the facilities available and what the hall can be used for.
We are continually looking to improve the hall to provide the facilities needed by our hirers and community;
1. To provide a central pool of resources for the various village organisations.
2. Balance the needs of the community today with the spirit of the gifts we have been given.
3. Get things done by pulling the community together and being a catalyst for improvement.
4. Identify and install energy saving measures where possible and operate in an environmentally friendly way.
5. Remain self-sufficient to protect the future of the hall.
All decisions made by the committee of the village hall have the interests of the Charity at their heart.
A walk in the past!
Our Premises Licence allows the sale of alcohol for consumption on the premises. The Premises Licence is displayed on the main Hall noticeboard.