Premises Licence

Details of the licences we hold and the commercial use of our premises.

  • Use of Alcohol

    Our Premises Licence allows the sale of alcohol for consumption on the premises.

  • Use of Recorded Music

    We hold a PPL – Phonographic Performance Licence – for the playing of recorded music on radio, CD etc.

Do you have a question?